Cooper

Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm working on my statements and I am ready to be done with this part of my concentration. I am excited to start printing and getting ready to send it off.
Posted by Cooper Flower at 5:20 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Anthwan battle_attack
  • Cooper Flower
  • Jonathan
  • Katie_Berg
  • MadeleineB
  • ZimmermanESJ
  • kbrescia
  • taylor_dickson

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (14)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • I'm working on my statements and I am ready to be ...
      • This week I matted my pictures and framed them. I ...
      • Week of April 8
      • This week I focused on putting my pictures togethe...
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.